Monday, January 30, 2006

I wonder...

I sit here and wonder. Why me? I am so confused about life and where God is taking me. I also wonder if I will make it through another day. I don't get it. I don't understand why parents cannot be supportive, and why when one is doing something totally insane the other one won't step up to the plate and back the child up when he/she knows that what they are doing is wrong. I don't like living at home again, it is hard and I want to move out and be on my own. I wonder, would it be easier to live on my own? Would I get more OSAP for school? Would I get more respect from my parents? Would they finally treat me like an adult?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thanks for the encouragement Morgan! I don't think I can live on my own because I have no money coming in, and I'd need a car to get around.