Saturday, January 21, 2006

Have Patience

This is something I really need to learn! I have a hard time being patient. I just had an argument with my dad, and I hate when they happen. I just wish I could be more patient with both of my parents. It's hard living at home after being on your own for a year and a half, and not having to tell someone where your going and when you'll be back, even though my parents don't mind me going places and don't care when I come home.

Sorry, had to vent. Things other than above are going well. I'm still looking for a job but put my resume in at Job Connect, where they help people find jobs and I have an appointment monday with an emplyoment counselor. Today is my mom's birthday, and worship practice tonight. Tomorrow we will probably celebrate my mom's birthday with my brother and his family and my grandma and maybe even my sister and her fiance.

I love this weather! I was in town all day yesterday, and driving around with the windows down, and then I had to go to the nearest beckers and get eggs, (which is 15 minutes away) and it was like 9:30 at night and I had the windows down! It was GREAT! Today it's snowing, but it isn't too cold I don't think. We will see!

I hope you are all doing well, and I can't wait to see you soon!

Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.