Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Not sure where I'm going...

I have been trying my best to keep a positive attitude about this whole situation but it is really hard! I have not found a job and just don't understand why this is all happening. I've been continaully having my quiet time and it's been really cool what God is teaching me through that, every night's devotion feels like it has been written just for me for that certain night! I had a difficult day yesterday because everyone was headed back to school, everyone but me that is. I really don't get it...

2 comments:

Chelsea Gallant said...

Hang in there kid! It's gonna work out! I love you & miss you lots!! Come get your stuff soon so I can hug you!!! :)

Love ya!
Chelse xoxoxo

Jenn said...

Hey I cannot wait to see you and get a hug!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you!