Monday, February 06, 2006

Today's Forcast: High Winds and Blowing Snow!

This describes my life right now, in every way possible. I heard this forcast, and it hit me, high winds are like the relationships with people...they can be very tense at times. Blowing snow, well that is my life right now. It feels like I'm standing in a whirlwhind of blowing snow, everything is going on around me and here I stand, slightly tossed around, but trying to stay on my feet, but the wind keeps pushing me. I try and keep a smile on my face as if everything is fine but I keep getting pushed and shoved by the wind.
This may not make sense, it was just a thought. Life is rough right now, I'm really wishing I could just rent an apartment and move out, but I know that isn't reality right now. Please be praying for me!

No comments: