Thursday, February 23, 2006

Trust, what does it mean anyway?

I looked up the definition for trust and this is what it says, "the trait of trusting; of believing in the honesty and reliability of others ."
I have been working for a week, and am really enjoying it! But, so far I'm not getting full-time hours, which is what I was hired for. I have worked a total of 8 hours up until today. I'm sorry, but only making minimum wage for 8 hours in a week isn't going to pay for school next year. I really don't want to quit, because people keep telling me, wait a bit longer and you will get more hours, and besides I love my job!
So, I try and rely on God to provide. I don't know or understand how He can provide that much money in the little time left, but I know He has done it before and can do it again if I just trust and rely on Him.
How's everyone else doing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep on trusting! God has a plan and if you're on the right track, He will provide!