Monday, March 06, 2006

Another day goes by, another day closer to going to school...

It has been a rocky road these past few months. I'm finally starting to get into my work, getting to know people, and having fun at it! I am waiting for the day that I can apply back to Bethany, and praying I get in! Also, praying for the finances to come through for me!! That's a huge area where I just need to trust God in! The money I'm making now will not pay off school bills even for a semester!
I found out yesterday that I am going to be an aunt again! My sister is expecting in September!! Yeah, that's right, my sister-in-law is expecting twins in April, and my sister is expecting in September! It will make for one busy big family! I will be an aunt 9 times! (Including my little nephew Riley who passed away in Oct. 2005 only a few hours old). Please be praying for my family as there will be a lot of busyness happening!! Also, it would be nice if my sister went early so that I could see my little neice or nephew before going off to school!!
I better get going, I have to work tomorrow morning!! Night everyone!

2 comments:

Missy said...

wow, and aunt 9 times over! That's pretty cool! :-) Hey, I look forward to the week when you apply and then find out if you can come back in the fall. I miss you, hope you have a good week.

CAG_fourth said...

Congrats- I can't imagine being an aunt 9 times! I'll be praying you get back in- I miss you here!
Becca