Monday, April 03, 2006

Twenty-Two years and still going!

I am indeed 22 today! We had a family dinner yesterday, I think there were 15 (two extras) of us total here! Well, the next birthday party in our family there will be 15 and no extras! It sounds like the twins will be born April 11th! I will keep you updated.
Things are getting better at work, I am still looking for a job with more hours, it's getting busier now that spring is here! We have five birthdays in our family in April, and it will be two more, and that's just in my family plus I have three of my friend's birthdays in April! It's a crazy month!!
But things are getting better around here, I've got some time off next week, with a church event that my mom is running on Tuesday the 11th, and if the twins are born, and then I'm off Good Friday, Saturday and Sunday, possibly going on a trip then too! I'm not sure, but we'll see, I'm not going to say where...but really hoping I can go!
Need to get going! See ya, leave one
J.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that the 11th of April was the day that the RMS Titanic set sail from Southampton, England in 1912 and I was going to say that I'm sure the twin's birth would fair better than that fine ship but I was wrong. However, the 11th of April was the day that NASA launched Apollo 13 (in 1970). So like the crew of that ill-fated mission who thought that they would never make it home, I'm sure your sister may feel the same with two babies to contend with. But remember, there were many praying then and I'm sure that there are many praying now. Your family will do just fine! :)

Happy Birthday, btw. Twenty-two is a good age to be!

CAG_fourth said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Jenn!
happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!