Sunday, April 16, 2006

Staying Open to God...

Well, it is almost the end of April, and along comes with the end of April, a few birthdays of neices and sister-in-law! It makes life fun though!!
Things are going pretty well, I'm just staying open to what God has in store for me, and following His leading in my life. I'm waiting to hear back about a Summer Internship at a church near Toronto, so hopefully that will work out, if it's all in God's will of course! That would also give me a head start financially for school! I am starting to think of the letter I have to write and the forms I need to get filled out in order to come back.
I'm praying for the possiblity of going to visit some friends at the end of the month, I am about 1/2 way there financially, just need about $60-70 more, and I'll be good to go! I'm just praying that the money comes in, and if it doesn't, well, I guess I know I'm not supposed to go!

I hope you are all doing well!
Keep on staying open to what God has in store for you!

No comments: