Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Crazy List of Sevens!!

Lisa, this is for you hun!

7 things I want to do before I die:
1. Get married.
2. Have kids.
3. Lead at least 1 person to Christ.
4. Go to Ireland to visit Kate!
5. See my sister come to Christ.
6. Adopt at least 1 child from another country.
7. Graduate, and enjoy my job.

7 things I cannot do:
1. Play guitar.
2. Work in the Library.
3. Math.
4. Play piano as well as I would like to.
5. Go a day without music.
6. Go a day without having a Diet Pepsi.
7. Skate

7 things I say most often:
1. Nice.
2. Sweet.
3. Ah stink!
4. Hun.
5. Shoot.
6. Frig.
7. Oi!

7 places I might like to visit before I die (no order):
1. Ireland
2. Australia
3. Isreal
4. Western Canada
5. Jamaica
6. All of the states in the USA.
7. Fiji

7 things I hate:
1. Finger nails across a chalkboard.
2. Liars.
3. Disrespect.
4. People saying they will do something, and not doing it.
5. People thinking I can fix their problems.
6. Throwing up.
7. Not having friends around.

7 activities I enjoy:
1. Traveling.
2. Being outside in nice weather!
3. Being with friends.
4. Singing.
5. Being with family, and extended family.
6. Camp.
7. Hanging out with my nieces and nephew.

7 friends who I want to do this list of 7's:
1. Kate
2. Mel
3. Chelsea
4. Jeff (my brother)
5. Jeff T.
6. Michelle
7. Sheldon

1 comment:

CAG_fourth said...

I have to admit- reading these lists of seven are really interesting!