Saturday, November 26, 2005

Happy American Thanksgiving!

Hey! I know, its been 2 weeks since I've said anything here! Things are going well, tonight a bunch of us had an American Thanksgiving dinner! It was a lot of fun, but, being the only Canadian, I got teased the most. I am really excited about going home in 3 weeks! Yes, only 3 weeks until I get to get out of Sussex, for 3 whole weeks! It is a very exciting time!
I'm getting down to the last couple papers and presentations and then finals. I'm not too worried about any of them.
I also found out I'm moving to another dorm for next semester, which is really exciting! I get to move in with my friends and into my old apartment!
God is still working in me, and I'm still not sure how or what He's doin'. I'm just taking life a day at a time, and trusting in Him.

Later

No comments: