Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm being stretched

Hey! Things are slowing down a bit for me! At least, I thought they were, until I attended a meeting at work, and realized that it is going to get busier. God is really stretching me...I guess it's a good thing, but it is very difficult for me! He is taking me way out of my comfort zone. I almost feel like I'm getting all the jobs other people don't want to do. I mean, I love my job! But, like I said I feel like I'm getting dumped on. I am afraid that as good things are happening over the summer, that when fall comes and I leave that they won't have anyone to continue on with the things I've started.
I guess things are confusing and I just need to leave it in God's hands. I still have not heard anything about finances for next year so if you could be praying for that it would be great!
Thanks

No comments: