Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I don't have a name for this entry...

Hey! Well, my week was great! I got to visit a friend last Wednesday out of town and had an awesome time with her, then went on to go shopping for my nephew's 2nd birthday. I took my mom to an Avalon concert last night. It was incredible...those guys do a great job! I heard them in Ottawa with my brother a few years ago...and they were amazing then as well! I am heading to my trailer either today or tomorrow for probably most of the summer! Saturday is the start of Family Camp 1. I can't wait to get out there!! Summer can finally begin, because for me it doesn't really begin until I get out there. Work is going well, we had our last Sunday night youth group this past Sunday, we went to one of the teen's homes and had a pool/movie party, it was a lot of fun! We watched Ladder 49! Great Movie!! The guys didn't want to watch it so the girls did and we were all crying by the end of it! We are planning a camping trip in july and a beach day in August, then I have to lead a morning service Aug. 21. Things are going well! God is still working on me in ways I didn't know possible. It's exciting though, to see where God is taking me in life and what He has in store for me!

No comments: