Monday, May 09, 2005

Up and running

OK. I think I'm back for good this time. What a crazy few months it has been, trying to finish off year and projects, write exams, pack, and get everything into storage but also pack everything I need for 4 months into two bags. Kind of nuts, but I made it!
I have started work and love it! I really enjoy working with the youth, I have realized this is a job I've been doing for years, but now I'm getting paid for it, a day off, and I love it! That's what matters most!
I really do miss my friends at school, and if any of you guys are reading this, email, call, or leave a post. I love you guys! Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to be home but would love to be home with all of my friends from school!
I am going to Spring Celebration on the 21 of May which should be a lot of fun! I'm also going to my trailer that weekend, and will get to see some of my friends from camp that are out there for the long weekend! It should be good.
I led youth group last night and it went amazingly well! I don't think a youth meeting as gone so well!! The kids were quiet during the speaking time (which doesn't happen often) and then they were asking questions throughout the spaking, which we answered at the end! It was so awesome to see God work!

No comments: