Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Christmas Story for Children

I love when I get the opportunity to review Children's books because I am able to use them in my teaching as well as with my nieces and nephews. Max Lucado is an amazing author and well known for his "adult" books but over the past number of years he has been writing children's stories and they have been having an impact on children's and adults lives as much as his other books. I have used and loved his Hermie stories and when I saw this book come up I knew it was one I had to have. This book is a companion to The Story for Children. This book talks about the events that happened leading up to the birth of Jesus. It explains it in terms children will understand and the pictures are beautiful and portray what Lucado and the other authors are trying to convey in the wording. An awesome book that I will use for years to come!

No comments: