Monday, December 16, 2013

NIV Ragamuffin Bible: Meditations for the Bedraggled, Beat-Up, and Brokenhearted By Brennan Manning

I was excited to get this Bible because of the devotions and little nuggets of encouragement by Brennan Manning. Manning has published so many incredible books and I wanted to add this to my collection. I was surprised how amazing it would be. Manning has put so much effort in his devotions throughout this Bible. It really is a Bible for the Bedraggled, beat-up and brokenhearted. This Bible is a great one for those new Christians and people who have just been through a really rough time and need some encouragement. This is a Bible I would recommend to anyone for the encouragement a wisdom that Manning has put into it. It helps to know that you are not the only one going through difficult times and that there is encouragement for you.

No comments: