Sunday, October 30, 2011

Heaven is for Real Deluxe Edition

I have to admit, I was a little skeptical getting this book. I had heard a lot of comments on it and was looking forward to reading it to see what everyone was talking about. I have read other books similar to this and I have found that the biblical basis behind what the book was saying was a bit dramatized and not a positive book in general.

I was blown away when I read Heaven is for Real. I found out after a few texts that my friend is the youth pastor at the Burpo's church. I read this book and it gave me a whole new outlook on life and heaven. I have never really heard sermons on heaven because some people don't like to hear about it in churches today. This book is phenomenal and one I would suggest everyone read.

If a 4 year old isn't afraid of death, why should adults be?

No comments: