Sunday, September 05, 2010

Killing Time Before Church

As I sit here and slowly get ready for church I am so thankful for what God has been doing in my life. It is a bumpy ride as I put my trust in Him and know that what He is doing is right and the best way. I try not to worry about what might happen but trust that as I am trusting the One who created everything that the things I worry about, He has already worked out the details and He will come out glorified in it all.

I love my church...we are family that is open and honest with each other. We meet weekly to pray and for service but I miss them and although I know we all have our own lives, wish I could see them more. God is doing amazing things in my church and I'm so honoured to be part of it. As we take steps out into the community I know that God is going to keep us safe and that we have His hedge of protection around us. I pray that as we move out into our community that people wouldn't see a bunch of "Christians" or "religious people" but that the only one they would see is Jesus.

Well, I better sign off for now as I need to finish getting ready.

Over and out.

No comments: