Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You Can Be Everything God Wants You To Be

You Can Be Everything God Wants You To Be
By Max Lucado

I was so excited to receive this book from booksneeze. I opened it up and it was hardcover and a smaller book. It is a great book for graduates! I was impressed by the different topics in the book and how relevant it was to my life as a graduate. Some of the topics Lucaudo are: finding your uniqueness, your work matters, putting a smile on God’s face, Heaven’s custom design, studying your story, being the best you can be, relationships, purpose and taking risks for God.

This is an easy read but feel it is better used more like a devotional book. It is definitely a book you would give someone as a gift. There are some pictures in the book as backgrounds and they enforce the message of that particular chapter or devotion. Like I said, it is a great book for graduates and anyone that like Max Lucado.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I enjoy a good Max Lucado book - we have a few around here. Thanks for sharing about it!