Saturday, October 22, 2005

Parent/Grandparent Day

Things are going pretty well! I haven't updated in a while, it's really busy here at school though! Tomorrow is Parent/Grandparent day, my grandma is in NB visiting family, so she is coming to spend the day with me! I can't wait to see her, I haven't seen her since August, I did see her for about 1/2 hour when I came home for Thanksgiving. Midterms are next week, I have one Monday, and one Tuesday, then on the weekend I'm headed for a night at my Aunt and Uncles! It will be great to have a break and hang out with family.
Keep Your Chin Up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandparents are good have have around, even if you've been cut off from getting gifts at birthdays and Christmas. I have one left and a step-gramma, who is awesome! Brenda has one left who has gone to be with the farries. My Grampa is a tremendous example in the faith and I am thankful to be part of a long Christian heritage. I don't see him as much since I moved to Hamilton. I should make more of an effort...